Friday, February 29, 2008

"Homeward?"

This was part of an email I received yesterday:

Dear Kevin
"I’m sorry it took longer than I anticipated, but I’m happy to let you know that I received documentation of a disabling condition for you, so I have confirmed that you do meet the eligibility requirements for our program. We’re really looking forward to working with you! I’d like to get together with you soon to discuss housing options and some other things I think our program can offer you. Please call me..."

4 comments:

  1. Prayers going up left and right for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call them as soon as you can! This is great! A roof at night. On a mattress that helps your back and snoring.

    sharyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate your sharing this hopeful news Kevin. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kevin. Fingers are crossed for you on this one.

    ReplyDelete