Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ouch

This morning, while getting ready for the day, I wrenched my back all out of shape. It's been years since I've done that. I used to do it with some frequency. And thought I was done with it. I wonder how much of my back pain is psychological. I've been under more stress than usual lately - when people are expecting things of me that I'm not sure I can deliver on, or if I even want to deliver on.

And so, I haven't been able to focus on writing anything lately - homeless, or otherwise. Don't forget, though, that the homelessness radio marathon is coming soon. When I find out who will broadcast it, I'll let you know. I imagine it will be something like radio free nashville.

1 comment:

  1. I suffer from a lot of back pain due to a car accident when I was a child. When it happened I was in pain for a while but after I healed I had very little trouble until I was 15 and my muscles started to develop, I started getting a lot of lower back pain and have suffered with it ever since. That is until recently when I stumbled across memory foam mattresses. They adjust to the shape and weight of my body to support my back perfectly and let me sleep soundly. I can’t even imagine being able to sleep without my memory foam mattress anymore!

    ReplyDelete