Thursday, April 24, 2008

It Is So Quiet In Here

Ducks in a row. Last qualifying meeting, of many, was completed this morning. And at the meeting I was told that the unit I am to move into, was inspected by HUD this morning. A couple days ago I was told that I could move in once the place passed inspection. I was also earlier told that HUD would not be inspecting until Friday, or Monday.

That does put a fire under ya, wanting the process to hurry up, and finally finish, so I can move in.

I haven't had a place of my own since January of 2005.

3 comments:

  1. This is great news, Kevin! So when do you move in?

    What's the situation with furniture and such for your new place? Does it come with at least minimal furnishings? Towels? Blankets? Etc.?

    I'm wondering if we can't find a cheap way to ship you some towels or blankets or sheets or whatever, going to have to think on that. Might be cheaper to get you a gift card to Wal-Mart or something huh?

    Glad to see the post where you mentioned doing a FAME (Loved that!) and your wish list. Excellent! Be sure to include what you'll need for your new place. :)

    And I hope you're ignoring the nay-sayers, Kevin. We gave you money for the laptop, it was a conscious choice on our parts. It's not up to anyone else to dictate how you spend the money we give you, you used it exactly as it was intended.

    I think I'll have to cave and use PayPal again to help towards your rent. I really hate PayPal. LOL

    Can't wait to see the post saying you've moved in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Sapphire said! I can't wait to see you posting from your new place!

    ReplyDelete