Monday, April 19, 2010

The Homeless Guy On Facebook - Blurbs

Here are a few of the things I've blurted out recently on Facebook:

Next January I will turn 50 years old. So, I figure I have about 20 more productive years left. The LAST thing I want to do is to spend those years sitting on my ass watching Wheel of Fortune.

I have no doubt about this. I do believe that my blog has been the focus of a concerted attack since near it's beginning, and the reason why I have had to shut down comments for the majority of its existence, limiting its potential.

I like you.

Perfection is overrated and unbelievable.

Chicken Quesadilla at Cafe Coco, because I can.

Just realized, standing the the warm sun, that I didn't get much sleep last night. It's too late in the day for a nap. Will have to find a way to stay up til regular bed time.

Just saw a kid at the Earth Day fair with a T-shirt that said "Homework Kills Trees." Amen brother!

Everyone, do the propaganda.

The Contributor has there own facebook page. check em out. friend em even!

Today is FRIDAY, and that means only one thing. Yesterday was Thursday.

At the mcdonalds on westend next to centennial park was just robbed. police have been called. I came to this mcdonalds to get away from the crazies at the other one. geez

Republicans will soon learn that you can't BS the people forever.

Again, I am reminded how much of a dork I am.

At the end of it all, the truth was finally revealed, and it was a beautiful thing.

Can you find the Pope in the pizza?

I love that some of you want to share your apps with me, but I just don't have the time for all the games and gifting and other fun facebook stuff. So, I won't be able to respond to them. Thank you all the same.

Even bigger than getting a picture of Taylor Swift, today is my daughter's birthday. Happy Birthday Sara. I love ya, Dad.

Why cannot health insurance be a non-profit organization?

First, untangle God from all the things His followers say and do. He is not them.

Second, untangle God from all the things you believe He is or should be. He is not you.

Please, come join me on Facebook. You'll see a link to my FB account in the right hand column.