Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Couple Thanks

I've been meaning to write a couple "thank yous" to the people who threw me a birthday party. Nathan Baker was the instigator of the whole thing, he has extended himself to me as a friend since we first met. When I struggle with some of the day to day realities of my homeless experience, he is there to help me through it.
Lindsey and Nathan


He met up recently with a young lady who just happened to be employed as an event coordinator with Dandy Lion Events, so she came along and decorated and made party favors and ordered the fantastic birthday cake, and was fun to have around. This is where she works ~ dandylionevents.com

And this is the fantastic cake that was incredibly tasty:
The cake came from a Place called crumb de la crumb

And of course my thanks most of all, to those people who came to celebrate with me, on my 50th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment