Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Next Day

Ok, today is January 2nd. Still, I don't have a real blog post for you, but still trying to make a habit of entering something on the blog every day. I am feeling better than yesterday, and it may very well be my change in diet. I hope so. No Gluten (wheat, flour, breads, etc), No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Diet Coke, No Diet Dr Pepper, No sodas at all. Also, I have have very little Dairy. What I had for dinner was ground up ground beef, green beans and some spaghetti sauce all mixed together. I've only had water to drink the past two days.

Tomorrow is the 3rd of January and the day most people will be going back to work. I'll see if I can't get out to sell some papers. My Birthday is on the 5th.

Real blog posts coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment