Saturday, December 21, 2013

Follow Me On Google Plus

In an attempt to stream line the work I do on the internet, especially in regards to this blog, I have changed my google+ account associated with it.    In the right hand column you will see a Google+ follow tag.    If you wish to follow this blog and all my homeless advocacy activities, please click on and use that link/tab/thing whatever ya call it.  That way you can stay up to date on things here.   Thanks!

Be warned that I'm new to the whole Google Plus thing and it will take me a while to figure it all out.  But there are some promising things coming in the near future, such as live video chats.   How would that be?  Live video chatting with me?

Know too that I've linked a new Youtube channel to the same google account.   Most everything should now be under the same google account name - kevin.barbieux[at]gmail.com.