Monday, December 16, 2013

I Am A Dork

Not only am I a dork, I am a homeless dork.    I have such a difficult time staying focused on any particular project - a problem I've had all my life, it may be a contributing factor as to why I became homeless.

Every once in a while I look back on my blog to see how things are progressing, or not.    Evidently, I had some big plans for this blog, and for youtube, when I first transplanted myself to San Diego.  They didn't last long.   I did some video, but I didn't stay with it, and my blogging has been sporadic.  (I still think that my more recent blog posts have been some of my best.)

I need to up my game.   I need to make a bigger commitment to this blog, and YouTube.   And you are right, not every thing on the internet is good.   There are some things on the internet that I spend way too much time on, like Facebook.

The main thing should concentrate on is developing a source of income for myself using the internet.  All other means of income don't work for me.    I don't have the patience for the ol' 9 to 5.  My anxiety always gets in the way of that.  Actually, my anxiety gets in the way of most everything in my life.   Yes, I have developed some skills over the years to deal with it, but one of the major sources for my anxiety is Asperger's Syndrome, something I was born with, and something for which there is no cure.   And due to complications that developed, primarily because of Asperger's, I have very little confidence in my ability to perform well, either on a job, or with writing, or in personal relationships with people.   And as you may know, successful personal relationships with people are the key to a successful life.

Now I'm gonna try and adjust my situation again and make another attempt at this internet thing, and see how this goes.   Either I will overcome my dorkness, or I'll find a way to use it to my advantage.

Onward and Upward.