Sunday, January 19, 2014

I've Got A Cold

So weird, this is my fourth full blown cold since arriving here in San Diego 4 months ago.   Mostly it affects my sinuses, but I've got the runny nose and head ache and cough to go with it.    I was never sick this often back in Nashville.   I'm guessing there are two major reasons for it.  First off, San Diego is crowded.   For this, and the fact that San Diegans like to get out and do things, colds spread here from person to person like in a Day Care.   Also, it rarely rains here and so there's very little opportunity for germs to get washed off of things.    I just hope that my immune system picks up the pace soon.   Oh, and for the fact that I'm living homeless, it's really hard to get proper sleep, or even that extra rest needed to kick a cold.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment