Friday, April 25, 2014

More Thanks!


UPDATE: We reached the goal (yay) and I now have a new laptop, one that should serve the purposes of this blog for years to come. I am humbled, and grateful. Now that the laptop issue is out of the way, why not check out all the coolness which is this blog :)  click >> homeless.expert

 We are more than 3/4ths the way to the goal! To those who have donated to my laptop cause, I want to thank you all.  Your support means more to me than you know. I understand that Fundly does generate some mass emailings, and I hope they were not too much of a bother.

Still, nearly all the donations I received came from emails. (At least with emails, you phone doesn't ring in the middle of dinner!) I have found the laptop I want and will be ordering it once the goal is reached - and that won't be too much longer as we are now more than 75% there! Big changes are coming in the homelessness industry, and I have more hope than ever that homelessness, as we know it today, will soon be a thing of the past.

I'm hopeful that with all of our efforts we'll see this change come to pass in my lifetime. I've only got about 20 good years left in me, so we better get things going now! With my most sincere appreciation, Kevin  
See the new laptop at: 
http://thehomelessguy.blogspot.com/2014/05/my-new-laptop.html