Friday, May 2, 2014

Money People And Homeless Choice

Sometimes it seems as though there is a correlation between how much money a person has, and the chance of that person believing homelessness is chosen.   Or, is it just that the more money a person has, the more egregious that claim comes across?  There is an article in today's ThinkProgress.org concerning claims made by the mayor of an affluent town in California that "homeless people choose to be homeless."    I found this article while doing my daily news search.  No one told me that I was being quoted in the article, but that's ok. It still links back to my blog.  Maybe I'll gain a new reader or two.   Anyway, it's an interesting article.  Here is that link again, if you missed it above.  http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2014/05/02/3432472/temecula-homeless/