Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Please Support This Blog

How much would you pay for a book?  For a magazine subscription?  For Netflix or Audible.com?
 I have created enough content on this blog to fill 20 books, and it's all available free of charge.  And I certainly don't want to charge for it because I want this information to be available to every who wants it.   The thing is, life is expensive, even for homeless people.  If I want clean clothes I have to go to the laundry-mat and it costs me $4.50 per load.  When I need wifi I need to go to Starbucks or McDonalds, or some such place and buy something, so that I can sit inside and use their internet connection.   It's the same if all I need is to use the restroom.  Those are for 'customers only'.  I have a membership at the Y so that I can shower every day.  That costs 50 bucks a month.

When you donate to this blog, that's where the money goes.  It pays for my basic living expenses. And it pays for my internet access.  Without those things, this blog would not exist, plain and simple. And by no means am I getting rich off this donation button.  I average only two donations a month.

Please, if you find that this blog informs you, or entertains you, or provides value to your life in anyway,  please help it along with a donation.  No donation is too small or too big.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Send your donation to thehomelessguy@gmail.com