Friday, July 11, 2014

Might Maybe Get VA To Help

I had a meeting today with a group that works for the VA in assisting homeless vets get off the streets.  The group is very selective of those they help and so it will take a while to determine if I qualify for the help.  But the process has begun.  Just need to get a little more paper work in order.    

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, been tired and not very motivated.

Today I heard that the shelter tent I lived in for several months when I first moved here closed on May 31st - That explains the increase in the homeless on the streets recently.   Funny, I didn't  see anything about it in the news.  But then, I don't have a tv.

Here's to hopefully getting some sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I had heard that VA was working on new housing programs/opportunities for homeless vets. I hope they can help you!

    ReplyDelete